Commercial Contracts and Transactional Matters
A significant part of the firm's commercial practice involves contract law. This includes business transactions and corporate law in New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania and Texas. Often, breach of contract lawsuits can be avoided if the underlying commercial contracts are drafted with precision and foresight. The firm's approach to drafting such agreements is simple: it strives to accurately and thoroughly prepare the underlying documentation and address issues of contract compliance and regulatory enforcement in a manner that is proactive. In short, the firm seeks to head off problems before they arise.
A Focus on Complex Contracts and Business Deals
One of the firm's focuses is the sale and purchase of business entities. Having extensive experience in this area, the firm is often able to advise its clients respecting not just the legal aspects of structuring and effectuating the sale, but also certain business deal points as well. It provides business clients with advice from the inception of the transaction through closing.
The Nissenbaum Law Group represents clients with respect to a variety of commercial transactions and government requirements.
- Corporate formalities including operating agreements, meeting resolutions and corporate bylaws
- Shareholder agreements and stock pledge agreements
- Sale and purchase of a business
- Employment, severance and restrictive covenant agreements
- Distribution agreements
- Promissory notes, security agreements and applicable UCC filings
- Intellectual property licensing and assignment agreements
- Corporate Governance
- Commercial Real Estate purchases
- Commercial Leases
- Occupational Licensing
- Trademarks, Copyrights and Trade Secret
- Invoice terms and conditions