An integral part of business law in the twenty first century involves helping commercial clients make their way through the thicket of environmental laws and regulations. This can include both State and Federal laws, administrative guidelines and local municipal ordinances. The Nissenbaum Law Group has handled a number of environmental law engagements, including such items as:
- representing potentially responsible parties in large landfill clean ups;
- addressing Brownfields issues;
- handling neighborhood association lawsuits for contamination of ground water and soil;
- negotiating resolutions of ISRA problems in connection with the sale of commercial real estate;
- drafting extensive environmental indemnification protections for both sales and leases of
- commercial property; and
- negotiating with the Department of Environmental Protection.