Regulatory Matters Before Government Agencies
There has been a tremendous increase in the number of companies that have faced administrative charges for violating local, state or federal regulations. While such enforcement actions are often resolved at the investigatory stage, often our firm handles the resulting administrative hearing and even appeal to a court of law.
The firm’s representation has included such items as:
- responding to administrative investigations;
- defending against administrative proceedings or sanctions;
- responding to or initiating appeals of those rulings, as necessary; and
- advising clients with respect to avoiding further liability.
- NJ Division on Civil Rights;
- NJ Department of Environmental Protection;
- NJ Board of Psychology Examiners;
- NJ Department of Homeland Security;
- NJ Department of Banking & Insurance;
- NJ Department of Community Affairs;
- NY Department of Labor;
- NY Division of Taxation;
- Ohio Unemployment Compensation Review Commission;
- PA Department of Labor and Industry;
- MA Department of Labor and Workforce Development;
- United States Federal Trade Commission;
- United States Food & Drug Administration;
- United States Patent & Trademark Office, and the associated Trademark Trial & Appeal Board; and
- United States Copyright Office.