Representing Small Businesses and Entrepreneurs
The Nissenbaum Law Group represents a significant number of small businesses. Some of them come to the firm after having been up and running for years, and others are true start-ups.
In order to run a small business, it first must be launched. Unfortunately, at that initial stage, it can sometimes be severely undercapitalized. To address this reality, the Nissenbaum Law Group offers the following services on either a flat fee or hourly billable basis.
- forming and registering the corporation or limited liability company
in New York, New Jersey or Pennsylvania;
- obtaining the tax identification number for the entity;
- drafting corporate bylaws or an operating agreement for the new entity;
- drafting a set of organizational resolutions for the initial action by the limited
- liability company's members or the corporation’s board of directors;
- issuing membership certificates for a limited liability company or shares for a corporation;
- completing the ownership ledger; and
- at the client's request, providing a new business checklist that outlines a non-exclusive list
- of issues that most new businesses need to address.
Some of the legal services the firm offers in the area of advising business entrepreneurs include:
- filing copyrights and trademarks to protect the business's intellectual property;
- preparing customer agreements, distributor agreements, website terms and conditions and
- privacy policies;
- preparing employment agreements, manuals and surrounding documentation;
- assisting with collection of accounts receivable;
- reviewing financing documentation for commercial loans; and
- providing general commercial law advice and guidance.
For more information please contact Gary Nissenbaum, Esq., at 908-686-8000 or email@example.com.