Strategizing the Exit Strategy is being jointly provided as a free seminar to business owners and their advisors by the Nissenbaum Law Group, LLC and B2B CFO, Inc.®. The ninety minute presentation will provide an overview on the key issues involved in selling a business from two different seller-perspectives of the sale: that of legal counsel and that of an outside chief financial officer. The discussion will focus on what a business owner can do to prepare himself and his business for an eventual sale, including:
- Setting a sale price and what a business owner can do to enhance his sale price;
- What a business owner can do now to prepare to sell his business a few years from now;
- Describing various exit options that may be available to an owner and designing a strategy to meet those goals;
- Preparing the business’s financial records in preparation for a sale;
- Organizing corporate books and records to prepare for legal due diligence; and
- Preparing contracts and intangible assets to enhance your purchase price.
The Strategizing the Exit Strategyseminar is scheduled for January 7, 2009 at 7.00 PM and January 15, 2009 at 10.00 AM at the Nissenbaum Law Group’s Union, New Jersey offices. Space is limited and being offered on a first come, first serve basis. To register contact Laura Magedoff, Esq. at 908.686.8000 or by email at email@example.com.
For more information about the seminar, please see www.iaosolutions.net.