There have been a number of major changes to both the tax laws and the Internal Revenue Service enforcement guidelines. How do those changes affect small businesses in New Jersey? The Nissenbaum Law Group is pleased to offer the following FREE seminar to its clients and invited guests. On Wednesday, February 9, 2011, the firm will host Todd Cresci from the Internal Revenue Service to speak about: ·
- Major changes in tax law and regulation affecting small business
- Changes in IRS enforcement guidelines
- The impact of those changes on New Jersey businesses.
The discussion will include such items as:
- IRS enforcement trends relating to the classification of a worker as an employee or an independent contractor
- The tax benefits of the Small Business Jobs Act of September 27, 2010
- Mandated guidelines for electronic filing for payroll taxes
All attendees will also receive a copy of the IRS’s 9-chapter self-study, Virtual Small Business Tax Workshop. Mr. Cresci will also be available to answer attendees’ questions.
Please join us: February 9, 2011
8.30 AM Coffee and Networking
9.00 AM Presentation by Todd Cresci, Internal Revenue Service
Nissenbaum Law Group, LLC, 2400 Morris Avenue, Union, NJ 07083
Please RSVP to Laura Magedoff, Esq., at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that this seminar is being given on a first come, first serve basis. In the event that the seminar is filled, Nissenbaum Law Group, LLC may elect to place you on a waiting list and/or to enlist additional seminar dates. Please register early to ensure your spot.