Do your customers or clients owe you money? Are your collection strategies working? Is there a better way to approach collections?
The Nissenbaum Law Group is offering a FREE seminar on collecting delinquent accounts that will cover the following:
- Special contract provisions that you should consider adding to your purchase orders, customer contracts or invoices;
- How the Fair Debt Practices Act applies to delinquent accounts;
- Legal strategies for collecting delinquent accounts without a lawsuit;
- Legal strategies for collecting delinquent accounts with a lawsuit; and
- Once you win the lawsuit, legal strategies to collect your judgment.
The program will be repeated twice.
Seminar (Live on-site):
Date: March 7, 2012
Time: 12:30 p.m.
Place: Nissenbaum Law Group
2400 Morris Avenue (3rd Fl.)
Union, NJ 07083
Date: March 8, 2012
Time: 12:30 p.m.
Deadline: March 1, 2012
When registering, please specify whether you will be attending the in-person seminar or the webinar.
QUESTIONS? Please call 908-686-8000 or email: email@example.com
Please note that this seminar is being given on a first come, first serve basis. In the event that the seminar is filled, we may elect to place you on a waiting list and/or to enlist additional seminar dates. Please register early to ensure your spot.
About the Speaker:
Gary D. Nissenbaum, Esq. is the managing attorney and founding principal of the Nissenbaum Law Group, LLC. He has been practicing continuously in the area of commercial litigation and transactions for nearly thirty years. Mr. Nissenbaum has been awarded the AV professional peer review rating (“AV”) by the Martindale Hubbell Legal Directory Rating Service.
Please note that this seminar does not constitute legal advice or create an attorney/client relationship. In the absence of a written retainer agreement, the Nissenbaum Law Group disclaims any duty to follow up, update or otherwise elaborate on any legal issues or matters.
© 2012 Nissenbaum Law Group, LLC