We return our clients’ phone calls and emails.
To repeat, we return our clients’ phone calls and emails. It sounds like a simple thing, but it is still so vitally important.
A client should always ask, is this someone who will not only take my case seriously, but also take me seriously? Is this someone with whom I can truly communicate? We believe that is the very first quality a prospective client should look for, and it is the key to obtaining the right representation.
To repeat, we return our clients’ phone calls and emails.
It sounds like a simple thing, but it is still vitally important. We communicate with our clients about developments in their matters, we involve our clients in the decision-making process, and we respect our clients’ wishes as to how their matters should be handled.
Our firm can do this because we have a focused legal practice largely — though not exclusively — based in the commercial arena. We do not accept every client that seeks our services; in fact, we are selective to the point that we consistently turn away far more matters than we take on; it has to be the right fit for both the client and our law firm.
We limit our clients in this way so that, once we do enter into a retainer agreement, we can provide that client’s matter the time and attention it truly needs.
In sum, our practice philosophy is the following:
- We return our clients’ phone calls and emails, usually in less than 24 hours.
- We will make appointments on nights or weekends in an emergency and can be reached by email on holidays and weekends.
- We utilize a nimble law office technology infrastructure for the purpose of reducing the billable time charged to our clients.
- We utilize paralegal assistance for certain appropriate projects further reducing the billable charges to our clients.
- We endeavor to communicate with our clients and give them the opportunity of choosing among alternative legal strategies.
- We honor our clients’ right to make their own decisions regarding the course of their legal matters. We strive to respect our clients’ ability to decide from among the alternatives we discuss to arrive at the appropriate goal for the representation at each stage.
Looking for advice?
We're here to help.
Contact the Nissenbaum Law Group to schedule an appointment at 908-686-8000 or feel free to use the following form to e-mail us. Please include as much information as you can to ensure that we are able to handle your request as quickly as possible.
2400 Morris Avenue
Union, NJ 07083
P: (908) 686-8000
F: (908) 686-8550
New York, NY 10005
P: (212) 871-5711
F: (212) 871-5712
1500 Market Street
12th Floor East Tower
Philadelphia, PA 19102
P: (215) 523-9350
F: (215) 523-9395
100 Crescent Court
Dallas, TX 75201
P: (214) 222-0020
F: (214) 222-0029